Consultant – United States
Coral Crew-Noble is a business management consultant with over 15 years of experience in strategic business development and planning for high-ranking Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of industries, including entertainment, financial services, government, and consulting.
Prior to joining Insigniam, Coral was a senior consulting manager where she developed executable strategies, engaged stakeholders, and managed performance. Coral also has leadership experience in multiple areas where she spearheaded several projects for various organizations, including a three-year enterprise-wide cultural transformation. Two of her most notable achievements are partnering with IT to implement ERP and CRM software across 10,000 employees and integrating 750 people from two acquisitions with a 98% success rate.
Coral holds a Master of Business Administration in Global Management from Duke University and a Bachelor of Science in Management from Pepperdine University. She is currently pursuing her doctoral degree in organizational leadership. Her dissertation topic concerns the great resignation and the impact of organizational leaders on attrition and turnover.
She is passionate about fostering cultures of inclusion, developing executable strategies, and leading efforts to inspire team members, embrace change, and exceed organizational objectives. Coral is fluent in English, conversational French, and is learning German and Spanish.
Awards and Recognition
- Recipient of Editor’s Choice Paper Award, Conference for Global Transformation, 2017
- Certified Change Management Professional, Association for Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Certified as a Senior Human Resources Professional, Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
Public Speaking and Service
- Speaker, International Leadership Association’s Sixth Annual Women and Leadership Conference, Portsmouth, UK, 2022
- Panel Speaker, International Leadership Association’s 23rd Annual Global Conference, Geneva, Switzerland, 2021
- Keynote Speaker, Conference for Global Transformation, San Francisco, CA, 2018
- Board Member, National Neighborhood Watch, 2017-2019
- Program Leader, Facilitator, Coach, and Team Management Leader, Landmark Worldwide, 2005-2021