Consultant – United States
JW Dobbe has consulting experience in professional change management and business transformation strategy. He has served multinational companies in industries such as IT solutions, financial services, manufacturing, food & beverage, and retail industries.
His skills include business process re-engineering, workflow and operations analysis, organizational change management, agile management, and IT project management. Among many other professional accomplishments, JW served as a project management team member and a testing lead for the successful global rollout and implementation of an ERP system for a Fortune 500 company in high technology. This helped the company cut cost, provide real time oversight, improve global communication, and streamline their global supply chain.
Prior to working in consulting, JW graduated with a Master of Science Degree in Management Consultancy from the University College Dublin and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Management with minors in International Business and Global Studies from California State University, Chico. JW’s international background inspired him to live in Italy during a year in college, pursue a Master’s in Ireland, and complete an internship in Spain. These experiences add to his passion for travel and his personal goal to see a new country every year.
Thought Leadership and Articles
- Start With A Question When Crafting Your Future, Insigniam Blog, June 2022
- Fostering Grit To Accomplish A Breakthrough, Insigniam Blog, June 2022
- A 3-Star Rating Could Be The Key To Producing Extraordinary Results, Insigniam Blog, June 2022
- Your Culture Is A Pre-Requisite For Innovation, Insigniam Blog, February 2022
- Shifting Perspective Through The Power Of Enrollment, Insigniam Blog, January 2022
- Looking To Move Forward? Start With Taking A Step Back., Insigniam Blog, January 2022
- How Can You Cultivate Relationships In A Virtual Environment?, Insigniam Blog, October 2021
Insigniam B.I.T.s Podcast
- What Is VUCA and Why Does Understanding It Help Your Organization?, February 2022
- What Tools Do You Need To Be A Healthy Leader?, November 2021