Consultant — United States
Prior to joining Insigniam as a Consultant in 2019, Kathryn’s experience centered around the improvement of cultures in businesses and organizations at a management consulting firm. This included the facilitation of leadership training and education for businesses and executives to elevate their performance. Her areas of interest include organizational culture and communication and the ways they can be leveraged for an organization’s success.
Kathryn graduated summa cum laude from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience and a B.A. in Anthropology. Her senior thesis explored the impact of social and environmental deprivation on the development of fine motor control in mice and the implications of these findings for autism spectrum disorder.
Committed to improving mental health in her community, Kathryn also volunteers as an in-person and phone volunteer crisis counselor and trainer of new volunteers for the Alachua County Crisis Center and National Suicide Hotline. Kathryn is based out of the Philadelphia, PA office.
Awards and Recognition
- Honored Volunteer, Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association Mid-Atlantic Region (2020)
- Leader in Increasing Her Value, Insigniam, 2020
- Honorable Mention for Providing Inspiration, Insigniam, 2020
Public Speaking and Service
- Chief of Staff, Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association Mid-Atlantic Region (2020-present)
Thought Leadership Articles
- You Want To Be Listened To? Answer These 4 Questions, Insigniam Blog, August 2022
- Where Do You Stand?, Insigniam Blog, August 2022
- Grit in Practice: A Florida Native in A Wisconsin Winter, Insigniam Blog, April 2022
- Managing Disruption Through Once In A Lifetime Events, Insigniam Blog, April 2022
- Elevating Diversity: Would You Know a Leader if You Heard One?, Insigniam Blog, September 2021
- The Honest Truth About the New Normal Post COVID-19: Mindset Shift, Insigniam Blog, January 2021
- No News Is Not Good News, Insigniam Blog, October 2020
- Why Invest to Develop Your Network?, Insigniam Blog, September 2020
- “The” Solution to Complex Phenomenon Part II: There Is No One Solution, Insigniam Blog, August 2020
- “The” Solution to Complex Phenomenon Part I: Turning AI Into a Thing, Insigniam Blog, August 2020
- Transcending the Usual Limits of Our Performance, Insigniam Blog, April 2020